We have been developing websites and optimizing them with the search engines since 1997. Things have changed dramatically since then, but one thing is still just as clear – the Internet is the answer to a small businessman’s dream.
A small business can acquire unrivalled national or even international visibility simply by running a reasonably sized and reasonably optimized website – and utilising the power of social media to promote/market it.
We are attempting to pull together here information that will help the owners of small businesses to better promote themselves on the Internet via their websites.
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12
- Google Places Listing Not Showing? | Local Business Centres & Rented Mailboxes