- Mobile Marketing – the growth of the mobile phone has led to an explosion in apps and mobile advertising. This then also integrates into the various social media platforms, especially Facebook.
- Social Media – Continuing to grow, particularly following the demise of ‘traditional SEO’
- Content Marketing – we all need to move away from ‘selling’ and a little closer to ‘telling’.
- Author Rank – Not really delivered yet, but might well do by the end of the year. (see Set up Google Authorship & Publishership – forget about the rest of Google+ for now)
Many thanks to these guys Top 4 Digital Marketing Trends for 2013 infographic for producing this interesting infographic.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12