This great infographic by Dan Zarrella at Hubspot sets out the major ‘rules’ to follow if you want to increase your click-rate on Twitter posts. I love it when a range of issues are distilled down into a handful of simple rules we should all be following. Well done Dan.
- Write tweets between 120 1nd 130 tweets
- Place link 25% of the way into the tweet
- Tweet at a slower pace
- Choose the right words
- Use more action words like verbs rather than nouns
- Tweet on the weekend
- Tweet later in the day
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12