A recent feature entitled “Enhanced Page Post Targeting” has been introduced by Facebook. Probably not particularly relevant to many of us as it seems it is a feature that is only applicable to Facebook pages with more than 5000 likes. However, it is clearly an attempt by Facebook to provide more market targeting for its business users.
You are able to better target your audience by specifying gender, relationship status, educational status, interested in, age, location, language, etc.
The author suggests that you can acquire greater Facebook engagement by utilising this feature and narrowing the audience that sees any particular post.
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12
- Google Places Listing Not Showing? | Local Business Centres & Rented Mailboxes