A recent feature entitled “Enhanced Page Post Targeting” has been introduced by Facebook. Probably not particularly relevant to many of us as it seems it is a feature that is only applicable to Facebook pages with more than 5000 likes. However, it is clearly an attempt by Facebook to provide more market targeting for its business users.
You are able to better target your audience by specifying gender, relationship status, educational status, interested in, age, location, language, etc.
The author suggests that you can acquire greater Facebook engagement by utilising this feature and narrowing the audience that sees any particular post.
- How feasible to use Windows XP after Microsoft stops supporting it?
- Facebook EdgeRank – Optimizing Images for Your Facebook Page | Infographic
- 4 Major Internet Marketing Trends for 2013 – Infographic
- Humour | Politics & Governments | what’s your persuasion?
- Optimisation Of Video For Search Engines – Infographic