A very, very simple message here that all of us need to take on board! Danny Brown sets out the 3 key factors as he sees it.
- The message is key: Don’t do it just because your competitor is doing it. Think about your overall marketing strategy and decide how social media fits within it.
- Do it the right way: Take the process seriously, and ensure the message is consistent across the various platforms/tools (twitter/facebook/blog/etc)
- It takes time: Obvious, ……. but give it time. Its not a quick fix. It may not solve long-term problems – like product quality – but it can be a serious adjunct to your marketing armoury.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12