We recently discussed the launch of Facebook Graph Search, the new ‘search engine’ that might well bring about major changes in the online marketplace. As one might expect, there was considerable concern about what information would be made available with this new engine and so the following information was made available by Facebook on January 28th.
Protecting Your Privacy in Graph Search – Facebook Newsroom.
in particular highlighting an upgrade to the privacy tools to help explain to Facebook users how they can review their choices in deciding what to share.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12