John Paul tested out Twitter Promoted Tweets, Facebook Promoted Posts and Reddit ads to see how well they worked.
He set up some very simple ad campaigns simply as a means to establishing their overall worth. It was not an in depth study, however, for many of us small businesses it does provide an insight into how they work and whether they are something we should be looking at.
His overall conclusion was that they are of low cost, easy to set up, and that in itself makes them a powerful tool in the marketing armoury of a small business.
Take a look at http://www.johnpaulaguiar.com/social-media-ads/
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12