A video produced by Google to help us understand the ‘Search Queries’ within Webmaster Tools. A very useful adjunct to the data/information you are already gathering from your Analytics account.
In particular, this video helps to explain the overall process that Google uses to ultimately provide traffic to your website and the difference between Webmaster Tools vs Google Analytics. (see below screen captures)
Overall process used by Google
Difference between Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
Well worth spending some time going through this. So put the kettle on, make a tea/coffee – and absorb!
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12