We recently ran a question on Facebook asking:
Would you be willing to pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
Following an article we wrote in February 2013 asking “Why do Facebook ads make so many people angry?”
Having recently started using Facebook advertising to promote our business within Facebook we were amazed at the anger and antagonism that some of these ads generated.
Interesting range of comments/answers.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12