Monthly Archives: August 2012
Your business website needs a blog. This is especially true since the arrival of the latest Google Panda and Penguin algorithm updates.
The issue is that the search engine results pages (SERPS) have become increasingly competitive even for relatively unimportant… Continue reading
In principle, this add-on to Firefox and Safari is a very useful piece of software that enables the user to capture either whole pages or portions of pages so that it can be annotated and saved as an image file… Continue reading
With the ever growing problem of spam email it has become increasingly important to ensure the email programme on your computer (Outlook, Outlook Express, etc) is correctly set up to send email that is authenticated. This affords us protection in… Continue reading
With all the Penguin and Panda upheaval within Google – and more predicted to come (just waiting for unicorns and dragons!) – Bing seems to have drifted way down the bottom of our priority list.
Well, let’s have a… Continue reading
This great infographic by Dan Zarrella at Hubspot sets out the major ‘rules’ to follow if you want to increase your click-rate on Twitter posts. I love it when a range of issues are distilled down into a handful… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12