Monthly Archives: February 2013
A useful article by Chris Barnwell where he explains the ease with which you can (and should) optimise your website images for Google Image Search.
Google Image Search results are being shown in more and more search… Continue reading
We recently announced the development of the Facebook ‘Search Engine’ Facebook launches Graph Search to aid users and take on Google where we may be seeing Facebook eventually wanting to index all the posts and all… Continue reading
Twitter has become a major force in the social media world in a relatively short period of time. This interesting article by Daniel Terdiman makes 5 predictions for 2013. Although there is really only 4 as the… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12