Brian Armstrong wrote this post in 2008. The information is still stunningly relevant and I appear to be the most recent in a very long line of bloggers linking to it! I’m sure I won’t be the last.
If you’re thinking of starting a business, then please spend 5 min running through this article and checking out some of the excellent suggestions. It could literally save you weeks of wasted effort.
The opening strategy that he recommends is to put off some of the more obvious (and costly) activities such as offices and the hiring of staff until the business model is actually up and running and generating income. You don’t even need to register a company at this stage!
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12