In case you are not aware, Wordtracker have built up a reputation in the SEO world as the provider of services devoted to the uncovering/analysis of keywords. Needless to say, they have a great deal to say about the subject of copywriting!
Here, Heather Lloyd-Martin has been asked to set out the major sins of SEO copywriting.
- Thou shalt not write to a certain word count because “it’s how you have to do it for Google.”
- Thou shalt not focus on a keyword density percentage.
- Thou shalt not upload crap writing just because you can. (she looks too polite to use that word!)
- Thou shalt not write sales content that focuses on features rather than benefits.
- Thou shalt not provide a small amount of information on your site figuring that “customers will call if they want more information.”
- Thou shalt not ignore your page titles
- Thou shalt not write boring copy
Her SEO Copywriting Certification training is the only industry-endorsed Certification training program teaching SEO copywriting best practices. So, maybe we should pay attention to her then!
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12