We are all hearing anecdotal evidence that Facebook is not necessarily the social media platform of choice for the new youth of today. So. Are Teenagers Bored With Facebook?
Well the team at Rightmix Marketing have produced an infographic on the basis of some research they did in North America. A couple of key points that might surprise some of you are:
- The average age of the Facebook user has risen from 38 to 41 years old
- The number of Mums getting onto Facebook has rising sharply
One of the distressing things (as a teenager) is the statistic that 74% of parents check their child’s Facebook several times a week!!
Hardly surprising then that teenagers are moving off the platform. Social Media Intelligence via Right Mix Marketing
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12