This is an interesting take on social media.
I suppose it is quite obvious in retrospect, but if a company decides to utilise mass audience communication vehicles in order to get over its message then it must run the risk of getting it wrong sometimes.
Cynthia looks at the results of some research recently carried out by eMarketer.com where respondents were questioned on the level of risk associated with running campaigns within various social media.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12