We recently announced the development of the Facebook ‘Search Engine’ Facebook launches Graph Search to aid users and take on Google where we may be seeing Facebook eventually wanting to index all the posts and all of the content on the Facebook platform.
Well Laura Spaventa has pulled together some interesting thoughts on how you might want to optimise your Facebook Page in preparation. Eight Tips to Get the Most Out of Facebook Graph Search. Her major recommendations are to:
- Focus on ‘likes’ again – likely to appear ‘back in fashion’
- Create photo albums – to enable your photos to appear in search
- Optimize for Bing – Bing is the default search engine if a search fails
- Wash your Face – ensure your content contains no undesirable posts/content
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12