Chris Crum takes a thoughtful look at the subject and in particular uses some research from earlier in the year that looked at 689 million shopping sessions from US retail sites between January and August 2012.
Facebook appeared to dominate most metrics with one exception – AOV (Average Order Value). This is the sum of the revenue generated divided by the number of orders. It would appear thatPinterest dominated here.
It is of course early days. But this new social media platform might well have a role to play in the sale of higher quality, high-priced products.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12