Guest blogging has always been used to some extent, but since the advent of the Google algorithm changes in Panda and Penguin the interest in this area has increased substantially. Website owners are looking at this as it relatively easy area to exploit in order to generate “real” links to their business websites by writing blog posts on third-party blogs.
Aj Kohn sets out his thoughts and questions we have this is a sensible or viable plan.
In particular, he asks the question “whose brand are you building?” He makes the valid point that it is hard enough writing meaningful content for your own website without diluting one’s efforts and writing elsewhere.
Well worth a read if you’re considering adopting guest blogging as a strategy within your online marketing.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12