YouTube is the world’s 2nd biggest search engine, so it makes sense to optimise your video.
Submitting a video to sites such as YouTube, Vimeo can help to spread the word about your services/products and it is quite remarkable how easy it can be (relatively) to rank for quite competitive keywords – provided the video is optimised!.
Take a look at the infographic below, and inspect your video to check if you have missed any of the obvious optimisation elements of:
- File names
Many thanks to www.localvox.com for this very useful graphic.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12