Liz Gannes explains how Pinterest has modified its Terms & Conditions to accept business accounts.
Pinterest had prohibited the use of its services for commercial purposes – until now. Surely a recognition that there is money to be made.
This might suggest 2 things?:
- The platform is about to be inundated with corporations with large budgets and large armies of personnel sat in front of computers adding image after image?
- Will this overuse negate the popularity (and relevance) of the platform?
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12