This is a question I am always asked by clients, anxious to cover all keyword options!! Should they attempt to use all variations of words (synonyms) in the text of a page or is Google clever enough to recognise that the use of one (key)word is sufficient for all possible variants?
The advice given by Google seems pretty clear and I suppose obvious.
- Only add more variants IF its natural. Overuse will look spammy.
- Google actually has a Synonym Team !!!! Looking at tackling this issue to ensure the quality of the SERPs is maintained in the longer term. Thus it may not be an issue in some circumstances as the team already have the options covered.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12