According to Greg Finn, who spent some time looking at the Facebook officially released data, 8.7% of users (83.09 million accounts!!) were not real accounts.
They were made up of 4.8%… Continue reading
This is a real dilemma for all small business owners. We read so much about how ‘social media’ is the great new thing but then we investigate a bit further and its easy to reach the… Continue reading
Stephanie Chandler sets out 10 of the less known tricks you might want to employ with your Facebook account/page.
I particularly like point one – you can gain premium exposure to a post by pinning it to the top… Continue reading
Sarah Bauer sets out a very interesting and useful article on the algorithm used by Facebook to determine what information is displayed in its various newsfeeds.
Sarah sets out three major influences.
1. Affinity. Your feeds… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12