In many ways, the key point being made here by Amanda MacArthur is rather obvious – that the 2 social media platforms are very different and that what you do on one does not necessarily mean you do on the other! However, I think business owners or webmasters are trying to use their time as efficiently as possible and think it is so easy to ‘kill 2 birds with one stone’.
Amanda makes these points be setting out the information:
- How Customers Prefer to Be Treated on Twitter
- How Customers Prefer to Be Treated on Facebook
Bear these points in mind before you decide to ‘double up’.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12