smallbusiness.co.uk has reported some recent research that suggests that the current poor labour market is forcing more young people into considering the idea of starting up their own business.
The office supply company Viking has carried out the research amongst 1000 students who have recently left education. They claim that 76% had stated that starting a business was a very viable option.
As with many clouds there is nearly always a silver lining. Maybe the silver lining to our current employment predicament is the fact that the nation is producing a new generation of young, entrepreneurial business people with an optimism and a desire to succeed. If that is indeed the case, then the nation will be thankful for years to come.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12