Social Media, SEO, PPC, Email Marketing & Website Marketing
Your website is a marketing tool, and if correctly optimized, a very powerful marketing tool.
Let us help you improve your search engine rankings and increase visitors to your site.
At MfP Website Marketing, our internet marketing consultants combine a strong and solid foundation in marketing with an effective and up-to-date approach to all elements of website marketing mix. We offer a full range of services based on your business and its needs.
We can help you create a new website for your company or improve an existing one. Our complete range services includes:
- Social media marketing – Exploit your blog via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc
- PPC – Setting up or full management of your Pay per click campaign (Google Adwords & Microsoft Adcenter)
- Social media advertising - Facebook and Linkedin being the most prominent
- Blog formation & posting - an absolute MUST for a successful internet presence
- Email marketing - the oldest and probably most successful form of internet marketing!
- Optimization – SEO (new or existing sites) for improved website ranking
- Copywriting – SEO copy for web pages and articles and press releases
- Hosting – A dedicated server in the UK to host your site
- Link building – Area and industry specific links to increase ranking position
- SEO - MUCH less important now, but technical issues (maybe on the server) can kill your rankings
Principles Of Website Marketing
The principles of effective marketing have not changed; they have just been modified to address the opportunities offered by the internet. Our strong marketing background ensures that the visitors to your company's site are the right visitors. There is no point in ranking number one in a search and having large volumes of visitors if they don’t stay long enough to spend their money!
What are YOUR marketing objectives? We need to understand them before we start your website marketing campaign.
Our Website marketing services are always a joint effort between you and us. We both need to understand your business goals and objectives before we start any project.
Please browse our site and feel free to email or call us for a chat. Our internet marketing consultant will be happy to help.