SEO Training, Social Media Training, PPC Training
Effective marketing can be extremely successful, and a lot of small business owners who are keen to do their own marketing need some help with the basic skills.
SEO Training – can include any combination of the following:
- An introduction to SEO - an initial overview of the basics of SEO. A complete picture of what SEO is, and why it is vital to the success of your website. This offers a complete picture of all aspects of SEO. without getting bogged down in the detail
- Understanding Your SEO needs – Together we analyse your SEO needs, and decide which aspects of SEO are going to produce the best results for your website, and then we produce an SEO plan, which can include aspects of PPC and Social Media
- Putting your SEO in place – Once you have established what you need to do, we will share with you the best methods of achieving these results.
- Analysing and Monitoring the Results – SEO is an ongoing process and monitoring and analysing the results is a very important part of the process. Learn how to analyse your results and how to create changes to improve them
Social Media Training – sheds light on an ever changing and often confusing world
- Understand the difference between the various platforms
- Find out which are best suited to your business
- How to use social media effectively and efficiently
- Analyze your social media performance to maximize your results
PPC has evolved from just paying Google to place an ad at the top of their search results. Learn how to understand the benefits of the different types of internet advertising. Learn how to create and more importantly, monitor the results of your PPC campaigns. Understand the importance of targeting the right audience, and learn how to manage your budget effectively.
Sometimes a short course just getting to grips with the basics of marketing can produce amazing results. Small business owners are often so busy doing the work that they have little time to step outside and view themselves from a marketing perspective. A short course on the basic principles of marketing and the creation of a marketing plan for your own business will allow you to plan many other areas of your business with far more clarity and confidence.
MfP Small Business training is always conducted at your premises using your own website, so giving you the best understanding of your own needs and solutions.
Our training is conducted by Dr. Ian Smith, an Internet Marketing consultant with over 30 years experience in traditional marketing, website marketing and SEO.
All our courses include up to 2 hours of free post course telephone consultation to ensure that you get the most out of your training.
Training costs start from £400.00. The individual business requirements and the number of delegates will determine this.
Please give us a call to see if this is the right approach for your business – your success is our success