If you are a UK company and looking for SEO services - then it is obviously far better you choose a UK SEO consultancy, based in the UK. Look no further!
Monitoring and Analysis of Existing Website
If you are considering optimizing your company website, then it is obviously not working, or not working as well as you would like it to. The first thing we do is thoroughly analyze the current performance of your website. We use Google Analytics, as well as a wide range of other SEO tools, to spend some time gathering and carefully analyzing the results before starting to implement any SEO activities/services.
We need to be quite sure that we have a full understanding of your marketing objectives before we undertake any SEO tasks. It is important that these objectives are clear to ensure that we are all working towards the same goal.
We achieve this by structuring a series of in-depth consultations – possibly three or four addressing a range of topics such as:
- Business/Company Goals
- Major audiences
- Products and Services
- SWOT analysis
Once these two steps have been completed we will have a clear idea of where we are now and where we want to be.
Keyword and Competitor Analysis
Our analysis of keywords will help us find the most appropriate key words and search terms for your business/company. Based on the understanding we have of your products or services, we can now confidently find keywords that are pertinent to your business and attract the right visitors to your website.
We analyze the performance of your competitor websites in order to establish how we can make your website more successful. This will include analyzing the keywords being used, the structure of their site and the links to their site. This information is then used in the SEO programme to improve your rankings.
Onsite SEO can include:
- relevant keyword placement
- html header code optimization
- content optimization
- internal linking
- navigation optimization
- organising content and structure
- checking the site has no hidden content or spam that could hold it back (we have found sites that had been hacked for over 12 months without the client knowing)
- checking for any internal or external duplicates
- checking to see if the URL structure is causing any duplicate content issues (canonicalisation)
- checking the meta structures
- checking any existing content on the page to ensure it doesn’t conflict with any proposed actions
- carrying out basic validation of the web pages
- checking, and if required, adding a robots file
- checking, and if required, adding sitemaps (html and xml)
- adding the website to Google Webmaster Tools and ensuring the site is verified
- adding the website to Bing Webmaster Tools and ensuring the site is verified
- ensuring the site works in the major browsers
- checking, and if required, adding Google Analytics to the website, and setting up goal tracking
- carrying out important directory submissions
This on-page optimization should enable search engine spiders to crawl each and every page more effectively, resulting in improved rankings for your whole site. The process will also ensure more emphasis is being given to your important web pages that you want to rank well, and less importance being given to the remaining pages. If there are any other issues that could be causing your site to rank less highly, then this is where these will become apparent, and we can address them as part of the SEO Services programme.
This phase will ensure that your website is optimized and the pages are easily found.
Link Building is a vital part of SEO. Links are still important, even in spite of the latest Google Panda and Penguin updates. It just means many of the established ways of acquiring them are redundant.
Our link building is well researched and always done manually. As mentioned above, as a UK company you should be looking at a UK consultancy to help you with this as links from UK related sites will have a better impact on search engine rankings from google.co.uk
Our SEO services programme includes a six month link building campaign, with the option to extend if you wish.
Ongoing Performance Analysis
The beauty of website marketing is that it is relatively easy and inexpensive to monitor results. We will already have installed Google Analytics, and we would have set up a range of other internet marketing tools. Regular analysis of the traffic and results is an ongoing part of the whole SEO services package.
Phase Three of your SEO campaign can be continued indefinitely, building links and monitoring performance relative to your competitors. This is also the time when additional services such as Pay-Per-Click campaigns and Press Release Distribution could be considered to enhance the performance of your website as a marketing tool.