I have just come across a strange problem with my Sony Xperia L mobile phone.
I wanted a better set of headphones, so I purchased the Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones. Same manufacturer – so no problems eh?
Not so, the headphones simply failed to work.
This seems to be a common issue and the answer is very simple.
- Go to Setting>Apps>Smart Connect
- ‘Clear data’ and ‘Clear cache’
- Force stop and
- Reboot your phone
Don’t ask me what caused the headset problem with the Sony Xperia L, or why this solution works. But it has worked for a number of us so……. Good Luck!
2 Responses to Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12