We need to manage our stress at work.
We all feel a bit stressed from time-to-time. Whether we’re fed up with commuting or getting annoyed with our boss or pc, working can be stressful.
Pressure is a part of all work and helps to keep us motivated. However, excessive or uncontrolled pressure can lead to stress which undermines performance, is costly to employers, and can make us seriously ill.
Stress is therefore a response to pressure. A degree of pressure is beneficial, as it inspires motivation, enthusiasm and commitment, but excessive pressure becomes stress which is harmful and can lead to major illness, even death. There is no such thing as ‘good’ stress.
Take a look at the infographic below to see what you can do – and remain stress-less!
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12