YouTube is the world’s 2nd biggest search engine, so it makes sense to optimise your video.
Submitting a video to sites such as YouTube, Vimeo can help to spread the word about your services/products and it is quite remarkable how… Continue reading
A small article by Eilene Zimmerman. Apart from recommending the use of videos to promote your business, the main take-away is the simple concept of using your mobile phone to produce the video.
Phones now come with the lenses and… Continue reading
The Business Secretary Vince Cable briefly discusses how the new small business bank will operate and how the government will manage it.
The government will not get involved in face-to-face lending as… Continue reading
An excellent tool for taking screenshots of webpages and then either cropping them or editing them for usage elsewhere.
Particularly useful for screenshots of websites that you may be referring to within your business blog.
YouTube is the world’s second most popular search engine. Andy Havard takes us through the basic process of using that search engine to help promote your business.
He reminds us that although YouTube is only the second most… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12