This story deserves a wider audience.
The biggest public health problem in the western world is – obesity.
This documentary series pulls together the shocking revelations of the past 30 odd years and the role FRUCTOSE has in the story.
Fructose, NOT fat.
Low-fat foods can make you fatter.
The marketing aspect, I suppose, is the effect marketing can have on all of us. In this case, the marketing campaigns of the processed food industry.
Prepare to be shocked!
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12