Website Design & Content
Julie McNamee has spent quite some time pulling together a very thorough piece on how to make a great landing page on your website.
She explains the difference between a landing page and a homepage – and hence the value… Continue reading
A simple and straightforward article that pulls together 10 different content types that can be used to add pages to your website.
They include: infographics, video, better landing pages, case studies, industry focused glossary content, white papers, press releases,… Continue reading
Your business website needs a blog. This is especially true since the arrival of the latest Google Panda and Penguin algorithm updates.
The issue is that the search engine results pages (SERPS) have become increasingly competitive even for relatively unimportant… Continue reading
The top world language today is English. For this reason, many companies fail to look beyond that language when it comes to website design. Businesses today work in a global marketplace, meaning that other languages spoken in the world cannot… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12