Pay Per Click (PPC)
You will recall UK Rollout for Google Shopping will commence from February 13, 2013 where we set out the Google announcement of the UK launch date for the new paid-for system.
Well Google has… Continue reading
Remarketing is a very useful tool within the Google Adwords armoury to help extract best value from your advertising budget.
The principle is quite simple.
- A visitor comes to your website (possibly from an… Continue reading
Google has announced that the international rollout for Google Shopping will commence from February 13, 2013. We have been waiting for many months for this announcement given the fact that the system has been fully operational in United States… Continue reading
John Paul tested out Twitter Promoted Tweets, Facebook Promoted Posts and Reddit ads to see how well they worked.
He set up some very simple ad campaigns simply as a means to establishing their overall worth. It was not an… Continue reading
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12