Every small businessman is selling, whether it be in person, on the phone, or in an email. In fact, you are ‘selling’ even when you don’t realise it!
So this short video sets out a simple strategy to overcome one of the most common selling objections – PRICE.
This has got to be one of the commonest problems experienced by salesmen and business owners. How do I overcome price objections?
- Neutralise. Do not be defensive or argumentative. That will get you nowhere.
- Are there any other objections? Enables you to focus on the major issue, the price.
- Why do you feel that way? There can be a host of reasons why “price” might be an issue. Make sure you completely understand.
- Rephrase the objection. Nick has some good examples of how to do this.
- Answer the rephrased objection. The debate is now on a more specific subject and much easier to handle.
- Ask for the order. Then be quiet.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12