It is very interesting to see how corporate images have changed/evolved/modified over time – especially if ‘time’ can be over 100 years!
The Logo Co have put together this infographic looking at the logos of the leading corporations – Pepsi, Shell, Xerox, BMW, IBM, Canon, Kodak, Volkswagen, YMCA, Apple, Mercedes Benz, Microsoft Windows.
Many of the designs were definitely ‘of their day’ and as such you have to congratulate the design teams for their interpretation of what was/is current good design.
(Can I add a small aside for small businesses at this point? In 33 years of marketing, the biggest waste of time/effort/budget by small businesses, in my view, has been the inappropriate focus on logo design. So while this infographic is of academic interest, I would recommend small businesses to get on with marketing of their business rather than considering a logo redesign)
Embedded from BestInfographics.co
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12