This is a common problem.
When you receive an email into your Outlook account on your computer, the default is that the email is immediately deleted from the server once it is downloaded.
Unfortunately, sometimes a user might have accidentally ‘unticked’ this option. The result is – your email folder on the server gets full and all new emails are returned to sender with something like “Remote host said: 550 Mailbox quota exceeded”.
Of course, you might want to have your emails remain on the server for a short time if you are downloading them onto more than one computer. Otherwise, immediately deleting them will mean they are unavailable for the additional computers when they they to download. On that basis, leaving emails on the server for a few days should suffice.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12