Brian Tracy explains how
- Refusing to Criticize,
- Not Complaining and
- Not Condemning
are the 3 qualities you need to develop to be a good leader to your team.
He points out that by developing self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-respect in your team members, you can help them produce their best results. Give your team the environment in which they feel comfortable, confident, respected and they will be able to draw upon the wealth of creativity they have enabling them to solve any business problem that arises.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12