Linkedin has launched a new feature as a means of building up its site content. They have succeeded in getting 150 key influencers (including people like Richard Branson, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney??) to write blog posts at no charge. The intention is for the rest of the Linkedin universe to like/comment/contribute to the ensuing debate.
The plan is to expand on these 150 contributors at a later date.
My initial reaction is – why? I am finding it difficult to buy into this idea. But, always willing to be proved wrong.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12