An excellent article written by someone with hands-on experience and a commercial eye.
Having worked for 32 years in sales and marketing, and in Internet… Continue reading
Nell Terry looks at a subject very close to my heart. As a traditional marketing man (32 years in the profession) I have long been sceptical about the claims made by (non-marketing) people on what a terrific tool social… Continue reading
Direct discussions with Google give a little more insight into the long-term workings of the algorithm.
There are two simple takeaways from this exchange.
1. Google… Continue reading
A recent feature entitled “Enhanced Page Post Targeting” has been introduced by Facebook. Probably not particularly relevant to many of us as it seems it is a feature that… Continue reading
Ann Smarty sets out 6 (actually 7 !!) tips on how to get your tweets retweeted more often. They are:
Disturbing statistics here:
One Out of Three Online Consumer Endorsements Are Fakes
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12