Some good points raised here by Daniel Sharkov. If we look at ways to develop our internet presence via ‘content marketing’ or ‘blog marketing’ we are bombarded with statements like “content is king”.
But how much king content can there possibly be?
Daniel Sharkov points out that consistency is more important. Simply continuing to publish even if you think that maybe it’s not the best article you’ve ever written.
And the truth is that, sometimes our most influential article is the one where we just get some instant thoughts down and – publish!
Not Every Article You Publish Has to be Exceptional
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12