Aj Kohn explains the concept of remarketing and in particular sets out how to carry out a Google Remarketing campaign.
To those of you who have not been involved in such campaigns let me explain the idea.
You can tag your webpages on your website in such a way that it leaves a “footprint” within the browser of anyone that visits that page. When that visitor visits other webpages that display Google advertising, then that “footprint” is recognised and your ad will appear. The result is that your ad can appear in front of prospective purchasers who have visited your site and then left to go elsewhere. The success rates for such advertising seems pretty conclusive.
Visit the link to read all about this in much more detail and in particular Aj will show you how to set up your own Remarketing campaign.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12