Walmart lauched a concerted Local Facebook campaign in 2011 – a serious commitment to this channel of consumer communication. It seems not to have worked. A total of 3500 Facebook Pages were involved!!
Interesting results showing, among other things, that only 4% of the 2800 Pages analysed had 1000+ fans. Clearly unsustainable for a campaign of such dimensions.
This makes interesting reading for those corporates considering local Facebook campaigns.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12