Foursquare has just made an improvement to its services by allowing visitors to check into specific events when they check into the location.
This has been available for some time for cinemas and theatres for example, but now individual business owners can set up an event for their own business – a customizable event. There is no doubt this social media platform is underexploited at the moment, so if you want to see how you might embrace the technology for your business, try their business page.
More information on this improvement can be found here.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12