Margarine manufacturers have been doing it for years – asking potential purchasers if they can tell the difference between their particular brand of margarine and butter. It was obviously a successful strategy as this approach has been going on for decades.
Bing has decided to do the same. In a full frontal attack on the search engine market, and obviously attempting to cash in on the problems currently being experienced by Google, Bing is offering a blind comparison test to Google searchers. Microsoft claimed that searchers preferred Bing results over Google results by a factor of 2 to 1. Maybe we should all try!
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12