YouTube is the world’s second most popular search engine. Andy Havard takes us through the basic process of using that search engine to help promote your business.
He reminds us that although YouTube is only the second most popular search engine, it is probably the easiest search engine to acquire top rankings.
He explains how to make the most of the meta data, to make sure Google indexes the video pages of your website, and how to actively promote the video via social media.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12