Photo posts have grown massively in the newsfeeds of Facebook over the past year or so. As the owner of a small business, and given the importance of Facebook to the marketing of businesses and products, it goes without saying that you need to exploit this fact AND understand how to optimise those photos to produce greatest returns.
This great infographic explains how the edgrank system works and what you need to do to optimise your images – post images, profile picture, cover photos and link preview images.
Many thanks to Tim Chae – CEO & Founder of PostRocket
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12