Is Google killing the long-tail? Quite possibly given changes such as the hiding from website owners of keywords used to find websites.
Interestingly, this is an opposing view to that covered in another infographic from only a few days ago here, where it is claimed up to 70% of all searches are from such keywords.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12