It’s easier to rank for long-tail keywords AND they tend to convert much more easily. This infographic helps to explain the situation.
Although you might want to look at an opposing view expressed in this infograhic on Google’s attempt to kill off long-tail keywords??
A good infographic from the team at hittail.com
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12