The advice given to introverts about networking usually boils down to tips on how to behave more like an extravert, and is often better described as networking for beginners or shy people.
Instead of feeling pressured to adopt extravert behaviours, introverts should be authentic to their own strengths; and as introverts make up about half the adult population, extraverts can also benefit from learning to do business in a way that doesn’t exclude and possibly alienate half their potential contacts and customers.
Tim Schuler sets out his thoughts on the subject here.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12