This is a real dilemma for all small business owners. We read so much about how ‘social media’ is the great new thing but then we investigate a bit further and its easy to reach the conclusion that its only for the major companies because of the huge amount of investment in ‘time’ that is required. And as small business people, we have a business to run – we cannot hang around chatting all day on a multitude of social networking systems!
A nice little article here by Elaine Pofeldt details the success that can come from such a strategy.
The business man focused on a Facebook page and liaising with other people within the Manta forums. This is not to say these are not the only channels to get a start, but the principles can be applied to other channels/websites if it fits in with your business profile.
- Sony Xperia L Headset Problems | Headset Not Working
- Would you pay for your Facebook account in order to remove those annoying adverts/promotions?
- Google Places Migrating into Google+ Local | Problems with your local listing?
- Getting Hacked for your Personal Data | How to Protect from Hackers – Infographic
- ▶What makes us fat? – The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12